Tuesday, May 17, 2016

11 Minimal, Yet Incredibly Beautiful Firewatch Wallpapers

Wallpapers from games are engaging and exciting. Usually with dramatic flair and intense moments. But, Firewatch isn’t one such game. And if you’ve not heard about it yet, I highly recommend you do some Google searching and check it out. I’m no hardcore gamer myself, but I do enjoy the odd game here and there. And Firewatch is definitely in my ‘to buy’ list.
Till I can get my hands on it, though, I thought of sharing some cool wallpapers from the gaming experience. They are minimal but have incredible details in the layers. They are perfect as wallpapers, without proving to be distractful and/or overwhelming.
So, without further ado, here are the 11 best Wallpapers from Firewatch. Enjoy!
firewatch-wallpaper-main
firewatch_2016_game


firewatch-e3-2
firewatch-e3-4
firewatch_150305
firewatch-e3-1
firewatch_feature_02-2x
firewatch-steam01
firewatch-steam02

No comments:

Post a Comment